Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Pictures

Its about time I update this thing and change from those tantrum pictures!!!  Bobbie Whitney took our family pictures about a month ago and I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE them!  Sienna was being the biggest stinker  she was off and on the couch running around there is no posing that little monster, but like always Bobbie is able to capture the most BEAUTIFUL pictures.  She is doing mini sessions the 4th, 5th and 7th for a amazing price check out Crocketts blog to find out more information.  











7 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Cutest family ever! What adorable pictures! I always stress out about pics not knowing how Max is going to react! They turned out amazing!

Cacia said...

Love the pics! Now how do you pick which ones to frame??

I try to get to the sports mall as often as I can- which is like twice a week :) I need to get your phone number so I can call you for lunch!!

Sanders Family said...

I am so in LOVE with these pictures. I wish I was going to be in town and have Bobbie photograph us at the mini sessions. You look amazing, as usual.

Lindsey said...

Those turned out so well! Love them!

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! They all turned out so cute! I cannot believe how big Sienna is getting. Shes beautiful!

Liz said...

Those turned out amazing. Your outfits are adorable. Cute, cute, cute.

jen said...

Oh my cute pictues! You all look so good!

It has been so fun re-connecting with you! You're darling... you know I've always thought that!

Happy Holidays!