Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Quilts

I learned my lesson last year and decided 3 was enough!  With our crazy schedules I haven't been doing much sewing, but it really is my therapy I really LOVE it and I need to make more time for it.
This has to be one of my FAVORITES!!!
This is Sienna's Christmas quilt that matches her christmas pajamas!
This is my second Reindeer quilt I wasn't able to get it quilted maybe next year!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

you are amazing!!! I wish I had even a tiny bit of your talent! I want one of your beautiful quilts!!!!

Sanders Family said...

Just tell me how you have the time to potty train and make three quilts? You are amazing!

Sara Jane said...

They are all my favorites!!

*Jane Lee* said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: YOU ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED!! I'm getting a sewing machine for Christmas so you'll have to share your wisdom with me. I love love LOVE these quilts!

Liz said...

Okay, I seriously want to hit you right now...those are AMAZING. No one should be able to make something so beautiful. I can barely use fabric glue...let alone make a disgustingly cute quilt! urhggggg...you are awesome.