Sunday, November 1, 2009

That's my PRINCESS!!!

This is what our Halloween looked like! After 2 hours of making her keep this stupid dress on getting upset because she kept messing up her hair. I realized I am getting her all worked up for what a dumb Holiday that is a big deal to me because I want cute pictures to put on the blog and facebook!   I love this little PRINCESS!  I blame myself for this I make way to big a deal out of Holidays I always have to get the perfect outfit/costume with all the accessories and lets face it most of the time they are way to expensive and for what?  She loves this little $12 Tj max Cinderella dress up that Mimi got her and I should of just let her wear it and saved myself a lot of money and both of us the stress and tears.  I drive myself CRAZY over the stupid insignificant details of life that my little 2 year old could care less about and instead should be living in the moment's that one day I wont be able to go back and relive.  Sienna is so much like me and has a very strong personality and knows exactly what she wants and will do just about anything to get it.  She's growing up so fast and testing out her independence every day.  I just LOVE her to pieces and need to pick my battles with her.  



Trying to rip her dress off of her

This picture makes me laugh this is minus the white gloves and the glass slippers!  I should put it all on ebay since the dress is tainted I doubt she will ever get near it!!!
The one picture I got with her.  When I could finally calm her down I stuck clothes on her and just let her run around and semi experience Halloween!

7 comments:

Cacia said...

These pictures are hilarious. She will appreciate them later on!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

So sad :( Oh well it is something she will laugh at later on in life right? ;)

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

Ha ha thanks! You don't need much money for me... just a house. I will always give you my lowest price :) And hey, don't fret the price or quality of her costumes. One year she will love it and thats all she'll want to wear for many weeks after Halloween is over. So the better quality the less raggy it will look after all the wear :) She is so darling, even when she is upset :)

Sara Jane said...

Those pics are absolutely pricless! I love it love it love it! She is so cute! You are a great mom ... dont doubt yourself!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Ok I can SOOO relate to you on this one! I worry about all the small details too and I always think I'm doing her a favor but they end up screaming and making our lives hell! I'm trying to remember this for Christmas because I can't tell you how much I've spent on toys, clothes, accessories that she doesn't even like or wear. Don't be so hard on yourself, one day she will love going shoppping with her fashionista mom and she will enjoy those things with you..until then get some ear plugs because I swear this tantrum thing isn't ever going to end! Just kidding but she looked ADORABLE in her costume and her Juicys!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

That is so funny. The pictures are hilarious. But that costume was fantastic. I miss my girls being little enough to wear those super girlie princess things! Enjoy while you can!