Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Tami

Yesterday it was my Mother-in-law Tamis Birthday.  We went over to the Schaars and I made Tami her favorite dinner Manicotti, Caesar Salad and yummy garlic bread.  And then followed that with the BEST cake from (Mrs. Backers) I have to say I am so LUCKY to have such a AMAZING and TALENTED mother in law.  Tami has been so patient with me in teaching me to sew and I can't Thank her enough for that, I know there has been times that she would like to give up on me since I am such a perfectionist and that drives her nuts!  I look forward to my Thursday nights that we spend together sewing, eating and talking.  Sienna is so lucky to have TWO AMAZING Grandmas.  We LOVE you Happy Birthday!

I made this quilt for Tam for her Birthday she wanted it so bad since it reminds her of her two little girls.  I still need to put the buttons on the dresses and get it quilted.

Sienna with her Grandma she made the biggest mess of the cake you would have thought it was her Birthday cake!!!

I thought this was such a cute picture.  Casey basically runs from my camera so its rare when I capture any with him in them!

1 comment:

Sara Jane said...

I love that quilt it is so beautiful! I am SURE that she feels just as lucky to have you as a daughter-in-law!