My Moms Birthday was on Saturday. I have been meaning to do this since friday but its better late then never right! I just wanted to Thank her for all that she does for me. I don't know what I would do without my AMAZING Mom. I am so lucky that I have the relationship that I do with her I talk to her a few times a day and consider her one of my Best Friend. I am so grateful for the example that she has been for me my entire life and I hope one day I can be as good of mom as she is. I LOVE YOU Mommy. For her Birthday we had a girls day and went out to lunch at Trio downtown and then went and got pedicures next door at Nailed. After that it was off to the mall to do some shopping. Casey was so sweet and had Sienna all day so it was such a nice and relaxing day. I forgot what it was like to be able to go to the mall and try things on and not be in a complete hurry to get out of there! And then later that night we had a party with yummy food and cake I will post pictures later. It was one FUN day!Monday, April 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom
My Moms Birthday was on Saturday. I have been meaning to do this since friday but its better late then never right! I just wanted to Thank her for all that she does for me. I don't know what I would do without my AMAZING Mom. I am so lucky that I have the relationship that I do with her I talk to her a few times a day and consider her one of my Best Friend. I am so grateful for the example that she has been for me my entire life and I hope one day I can be as good of mom as she is. I LOVE YOU Mommy. For her Birthday we had a girls day and went out to lunch at Trio downtown and then went and got pedicures next door at Nailed. After that it was off to the mall to do some shopping. Casey was so sweet and had Sienna all day so it was such a nice and relaxing day. I forgot what it was like to be able to go to the mall and try things on and not be in a complete hurry to get out of there! And then later that night we had a party with yummy food and cake I will post pictures later. It was one FUN day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment