Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Boo Boo

I just wanted to wish my darling sister a Happy Birthday.  I am so LUCKY to have a sister like whit she is so the opposite of me (nice to everyone, can't tell anyone no, the biggest people pleaser, and hates confrontation) I know seriously how are we related?  She is such a example to me and I need to take a lesson or two from her.  Sienna is so lucky to have a Auntie like her that buys her fishies (one day you are going to regret that move when Auntie Ash takes your kids and buys them a rat just remember you started it)  I love you to pieces and can't tell you what I would do without you.  You are my personal stylist and always seem to make me feel cute when I am having a bad day.  Love you Lots hope you have the best Birthday!
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! I love those skirts! I was thinking that we are trying to put together a "craft sale" when we go down to my aunts in Vegas, they dont have "homeade" things there. So if you want I would love to take your skirts if you want to give it a shot. I'm not sure when we will do it but let me know if you want to!

Unknown said...

I'd love to show you! They are so much fun to make! We are going to get started on our summer one! My aunt live in Vegas so we go alot and we have been talking about doing it for a long time so I think that i'll get making letters and frames etc and we'll do it!!

The Beckstead's said...

Wow between all those birthdays in your family and making skirts you guys seem to be quite busy. But it looks like things are going well. We'd love to hang out - give us a call!