Mesmerized by the fishies
Cute Lindsey and Caylin
Sienna doing what she does best screaming!!!
Caylin and Sienna are 2 weeks apart can you believe the size difference!!
Lindsey and I decided to take the girls to the aquarium the other day and see what they thought of the fishies. Looking at the fish lasted about 15 min and then we thought we would take them out of there strollers so they could play with each other and we could get a few pictures. Well the girls wanted non of that they basically ran the opposite directions from each other. Needless to say we didn't last very long!
2 comments:
Thanks for showing my back side in this one! ha! That was fun, and maybe one day the girls will actually interact with each other! Thanks again for going with me, and lets not wait that long to get together again. Looks like you had a blast at the concert, and yes, it was two hot blondes!!! If I could only look as cute as you every day!
I was being sarcastic, by the way, I think it's cute too that Caylin was actually holding still! I am for sure on for after the 4th - have fun this week!
Post a Comment