Standing in the entrance of our hotel
Me doing what I do best!!!
Going out on the town!
Dinner one of the nights
How SWEET is my husband!
Oh how I missed my little girl....this was me trying to unpack she kept closing the suitcase so that she could play on it!!!
Casey and I celebrated our 3 year Anniversary on monday the 23 and we decided that we would leave Sienna for the first time and go on a little getaway. We stayed at the Venetian hotel and it was so nice the service was amazing and the restaurants were so yummy! It was so fun to be able to get all dressed up every night and go to late night shows. I had forgotten just how easy it was to do things without a little one around! I can't say that I didn't miss Sienna I was having a really hard time even though I new that she was in great hands with my mom. Casey was so sweet and had little surprises planned out all weekend, I forget how cute and romantic my husband can be!!!!! I can't believe that we have already been married 3 years it has been the best 3 years of my life and I can't wait for more to come! I wish I would have taken more pictures, but since Casey is so funny about his picture being taken I didn't want to be alone in all of them.
8 comments:
I am so jealous that looks SO.... fun! I seriously need a vacation!!! I can't believe it's already been 3 years time goes by fast! Love all your outfits like always you look cute!
Okay I want your dress up outfit!! Its SO cute. Getaways are such a blast and I am glad you survived without Sienna. It can be rough leaving them, I know!!!
OHHH...those are THE cutest pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. You have me motivated to leave Abby one of these days. Lol..Cory and Casey have the same Burberry tie!:) I'm so happy for you guys you have such a cute family..I think it's about time you guys have another one!!
Okay, so whats in the little box on the bed? You are spoiled. What a great Anniversary...I'm jealous. I'm heading on 13 years and hoping for maybe a fresh tank of gas or some food storage stuff! just kidding
OK SO YOUR A LITTLE HOTTIE HOW FUN FOR YOU AND YOUR CUTE HUBBIE! LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!
How much fun!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 3 years. It feels like yesterday that we were starting DG.
You are so cute! Looks like you two had a blast - I'm so jealous! I'm excited for tomorrow - it's about time, isn't it?! I'm glad you finally got things to work so you could post your pics.
It looks like you had so much fun. I am in LA LA LOVE with your dress up outfit. Where did you get it? You need to come to Texas so we can go shopping and hangout.
Post a Comment