Last night all the girls got together to give Sara Jane a baby shower. It was so fun to have a girls night out no kids yummy food and lots of girl talk! We really need to do it more often girls... hint hint! Sara looks BEAUTIFUL and is going to be the best mommy ever.
Cutest little outfits from Michelle and Ash
Yummy Backers cupcakes thanks again Bobbie, Annie and I would probably still be making them!
Sara and her pee-pee Teepees they will come in handy!!!
All the girls... sorry its a little fuzzy my camera didn't focus on this one
High School Friends- Its crazy to think how much things have changed in the last 6 years!!!
3 comments:
I am so bummed I could not be at the shower:( It looks like you had a blast. I can't believe six whole years have gone by since the Skyline High School days.
That was so much fun. Thanks for inviting me. You little girl is so adorable.
Sara looks so cute. She will be a good mommie. You all looked darling! What good friends you have!
Post a Comment