We had Sienna's big 3rd Birthday the other night and the theme she picked was Thomas the Train. I have to admit I was trying to talk her into something else a little more girlie, but when she wouldn't budge I figured I better get to work! She was so EXCITED when she saw all the Thomas decoration, especially when Auntie Boo boo walked in with her darling hat and matching wand. Sienna had so much fun and loved having all of her FAVORITE people there to celebrate with her.
Ohhh how I LOVED this cake! Sienna came unglued when she saw it for the first time. Thank goodness for Annie's discovery of Dippidee Bakery, because I didn't know how I was going to find a CUTE Thomas cake.
The "Birthday Girl" sign that I did twice, I drive myself nuts!
I will never ever be tired of her sweet little kisses
And finally the new train set that is now a permanent fixture on my coffee table, I really don't think we can get anymore toys packed into this little house!
She LOVED being sung too. She was a little nervous about blowing out the "fire" so we sang twice and she figured it out the second time around.
The best part about her cake is the little train was a mini cake that was all for her!
Sienna and her mimi
And her FAVORITE cousin!
The two Best Friends a girl could have!
6 comments:
Looks like her train party was a blast! Great job at makin trains girlie - you succeeded
She is darling and anything boys can do, girls can do better. ;) Her hat and cake were so cute!
Happy Birthday to your little one!
That was an exceptionally cute girl birthday party! I loved seeing Sienna in her element! Thanks for inviting us! you are truly the hostess with the mostess!
You made that train birthday totally girlie! What a darling idea!
Dippidee is out by me...we love that place too!
Your birthday post below this one brought tears to my eyes...can you believe how fast time flies??? sigh
Keep enjoying that super beautiful little girl!
I LOVE IT! You totally made that Thomas girlie..Sienna is 3 can you believe our babies are so grown up!!?? Happy Birthday Sienna I am horrible at looking at blogs these past few months but looks like you guys have been busy. I hope all is going well! I AM curious, if people are telling Sienna she needs a sibling....??? What does mom think!?? Lol..
Hi Casey,
Wanted to let you know that Cottonwood High 10 year reunion tickets are on sale now! The reunion is on June 5th. Buy tickets early and save $10. See my blog for details, and please help spread the word. Hope to see you guys there!
Thanks!
Katy (Merrell) Blommer
Post a Comment