This post has taken me so long to put together. How do I even pick my most favorite moments from the last 3 years. I have to admit I cried a lot going through them all, I can't believe how much has changed. Sienna has brought so much joy into our lives. And I am so LUCKY to be her mom. She has taught Casey and I so much about life and the importance of family. I cherish EVERY day I get to spend with her because I know not long from now she will start school and her independence will begin. I was listening to a song today and little Siennas voice in the back seat singing "caterpillar in the tree how I wonder who you'll be can't go far but you can always dream wish I may and wish I might don't you worry hold on tight promise you that there will come a day butterfly fly away" and I couldn't help but get choked up. I hope so much that I can build a relationship with her like my mom has with me, because there is not a day that goes by that I don't need my mom! I know that might sound silly, but really she is my Best Friend! I see now why my mom was so overprotective of me and would do anything for me. There is no better gift than being a mom and I truly am blessed.




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sienna! That train hat is so cute :) It doesn't seem like it's been a year since her last birthday. I still have a picture on my phone of Sienna & Isabelle riding in that jeep during her party. Time flies!
I love all these pictures!!! I can't believe she is 3! Happy Birthday Sienna!!!!
HOW CRAZY 3 YEARS OLD! THAT IS SO CRAZY HOW FAST TIME FLYS BY! SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISSY!
UM YES PLEASE YOU NEED TO TEACH ME MORE ABOUT SEWING YOU ARE THE PRO THATS FOR SURE YOU ARE VERY TALENTED! LETS SET UP A TIME FOR SURE! THANKS ASH!
Wow! Look how fast she's grown up. What a cutie! And what a fun party. Chase was in heaven!!!
Post a Comment