Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carving PUMPKINS with the Fam

We went to Mimi's and Papa's on Sunday and ate yummy chili, potato bar and pumpkins squares(my favorite) and then had our yearly pumpkin carving contest!  Sienna loved coloring on her white pumpkin that mimi got special for her. We always have a blast seeing what everyone comes up with.  Casey carved sienna's into a screaming 2 year old since that seems to be what her face looks like most the time around here!  We have had on and off colds for the last month this week its sinus infections lets hope were all healthy and ready to go for a long night of trick or treating on Saturday.

Sienna working hard on her pumpkin


The End Results  we were missing a few this year 
I know Whit you are going to be mad but it's a cute picture and no one even looks at my blog!  This is my journal so look at it that way.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You have such a cute family. Did you put some low lights in your hair? Whatever you did it looks beautiful!

rachel june* said...

a white pumpkin! what a great idea for little ones. pumpkin carving looks fun, I wonder if i will get a chance to carve one this year! And I too noticed your hair and LOVE it

Sara Jane said...

Love the pumpkins, love Siena, Love the hair! XOXO

rach said...

Ash so happy to see pictures! Looks so Fun and ps u are so talented!!! I love it ! And whit freaks out about her picture ony blog and that's exactly what I say to her silly girl!!