Sara and I were brave and took the kids on a walk around Silver Lake this week. And what a fun and Beautiful day it was. Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year I love the colors the clothes, but then I hate that it turns into Winter. I am not looking forward to winter and trying to figure out how to entertain Sienna every day. But I love all the upcoming holidays so I guess that makes up for it!
Sara and her two animals after going with you I don't know how you do it! Could you bottle up some of your energy and send it my way?
Beautiful
Could he be any cuter? I love this little trouble maker between him eating rocks, bee hives and taking some serious falls and laughing it off he makes me want a little boy so bad!
And we can't forget sweet little Georgie
This picture just makes me laugh this is Graham after eating dirt! I don't think there was anything this little boy wouldn't eat or do can you say FEARLESS I though Sienna was a dare devil, but this little man proved me wrong! Sara Jane I LOVE you to pieces Thank You for inviting us on this adventure lets plan another one soon.
2 comments:
This post should have been called "Silver Lake aka Bear Lake with Sara and the Kids plus Nemo with a side of Blimpie & Beehive!"
These pics are so cute they brought a tear to my eye!!! We need weekly adventures! I love you too much! I know that we are best friends because we both LOVE fall leaves! I loved ewwing & ahhing over the majesty with you! Thanks you for being the photog, you should go pro! I am blowing them up and framing them!!! AMAZING!
XOXO
These photos are so pretty... Especially the one of all of you! Where is Silver Lake... Ive never been? Do they allow dogs?
Post a Comment