What mom doesn't LOVE Mothers Day breakfast in bed, gifts, and a day dedicated to all our HARD work! This year was extra special because we blessed my Niece Haylee Jean. We blessed Sienna on mothers day two years ago so seeing little Haylee in her blessing dress brought back lot's of memories it's CRAZY to think that it has been 2 years! I am so blessed to have such a AMAZING mom and can't thank her enough for all that she does for me. Sienna loves her Mimi so much, whenever my phone rings she says mimi probably because I talk to my mom so many times a day! And we LOVE our Grandma Tami and don't know what we would do without her.
My sweet little girl
I can't believe how big Sienna has gotten within the last little bit. She has grown into such a cute little girl no longer a baby! She repeats everything as Grandma Tami found out and now we are working on her not saying shut up and S**t the little stinker thinks its funny!
Sweet little Haylee I can't believe how much this little one has changed it makes me sad how fast they grow!
How AMAZING does Katie look she has lost all her baby weight and is smaller than she was before she was prego now thats just not fair!
Great Grandma Reynolds
Cutest picture
Haylee with her sweet Great Grandparents
3 comments:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! Glad you had such a good day and I love those pics of cute Haylee she looks a LOT like Sienna when Sienna was a baby! I'm glad you said Sienna is growing cos Abby just went through a huge growth spurt too and I feel like she is soooo tall now and everytime they grow the more mischievous they get and the more climbing they do:)
What a cute little mommy you are. I can't beleve it was two years ago when you blessed Sienna. Time flies!
Hey Ash! Your family is just so adorable! Love the pics! You are beautiful as always!
Post a Comment