Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Casey

Today was Casey's Birthday and we had a BBQ at my parents.  I know that Casey won't even read this so I don't need to go into detail about how Amazing my husband is!!!  Casey has been working 75 hour weeks lately so we haven't seen a lot of him and hope that changes soon.  But I guess the economy has to change first for that to happen!  Sienna and I are so LUCKY to have him around he is the hardest worker I know, and I can't thank him enough for letting me stay at home with our little girl.  Happy Birthday Honey Man!

Whitney was so cute and made Casey's cake she knows how much he LOVES sprinkles in fact I think he would put them on EVERYTHING if he could!


Oh how I LOVE this little CHEESER!

Our little fam not the best picture, but we all know how hard it is to get a 2 year old to hold still long enough to get a good one!

My Loves



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the cupcake CAKE! Happy Birthday Casey!

Unknown said...

Katie told me about siennas fall, How is she doing? I remember the first time brody fell down the stairs and it is the SCARIEST thing ever!!! Thank goodness Kids are super tough! We need to start on our SUMMER's They take forever to paint (I did one for my aunt!) let me know when you want to do it.

Trisha said...

I love the cake and I am with Casey on the sprinkles. There is no such thing as too many!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Casey! That is such a cute cake and I'm sure Sienna loved the sprinkles as well. I can't believe how long Sienna's hair is!! CUTE little family..time for #2!!