I have to say that this weekend was a crazy one! I gave my darling sister-in-law a baby shower on friday and it turned out so nice! Lets just say the little "Haylee" is already spoiled rotten and she's not even here yet!
I have to say the I have the CUTEST sister-in-law and consider her one of my BEST FRIENDS so it was so fun to be able to give her a shower!
This pictures lighting is so bad but I had to take a picture of the sign it says "Haylee Jean"
The yummiest food ever! One of Katies cravings has been donuts so we had to have them there!
As you can see Katie got spoiled and she got so many cute things and lots of PINK!
This is the quilt I made for little Haylee its the same one as I am doing for Sienna's big girl bed. When I finished it Sienna kept pointing out all the clothes and saying oh CUTE so I hope Haylee likes it as much as Sienna does!
4 comments:
That quilt is amazing! I wish I could of seen it in real life! Katie is so darling! She is so lucky to have you as a sister!
That quilt is beautiful! I can't wait to see all her big girl bedding done and put together!
You really are amazing! That quilt is so cute!
Wish we could have been there! It looked like alot of fun, and the decorations are so cute!! We miss all you guys!
Post a Comment