Does this look like a face of a 2 year old or what!!! ha ha ha
A few of the decorations.... thanks again Mom for letting us have the party at your house!!!
I decided this year I was going to make Sienna's Birthday outfit the skirt is a little long, but this is my new obsession I have made 3 others and have bought enough fabric to make lots more! The shirts are so fun to make to match them all so I am sure you will see lots more in the future!
Sienna got SPOILED rotten it sure pays to be the first grandchild on both sides and the first kid!! She got a entire new wardrobe, lots of new books, a cradle for her baby that she thinks is for her, her first necklace and bracelet, and a Barbie Jeep. Thank you to EVERYONE for spoiling our little princess!
This was her AMAZING cake that Auntie Boo Boo made her.... Thank you again Whit there is No way I could have ever done that!
Casey and I both wanted one of these when we were younger so we were so EXCITED to see what Sienna thought of her Jeep. She LOVED it although she has to figure out how to push the gas without giving herself whip lash. I can't wait for some better weather so we can play all day in this baby!
This face says it all it was a hit she had so much fun in it. Good thing we saved it for last because we couldn't get her back inside!
Daddy and his princess! I have about a million more pictures, but this is enough for now. Sienna boo had such a fun party and is so LUCKY to have so many people that love and Spoil her Thank you all again. Casey and I also took her to build a bear on her birthday and had a cupcake party with her cute little "baby" friends Addison and Graham so more pictures to come!
6 comments:
Ash you are SO crafty and cute! All the showers, decorations, blankets, and CLOTHES my goodness. I always love seeing all your pictures. I wish i had talent in that department. Happy Birthday to your little 2 year old...I love this age when you see there personality develop. Hope to see you soon.
LOVE the birthday pictures! I love the 1st picture it's classic! Everything turned out amazing I can't wait to see the other pictures from last night! I still can't believe she is 2!
So Fun!!! I'm sad we missed the party. I love all the decorations and I love Sienna's birthday outfit. Didi you make the banner?? You're so talented!! Chase has a present for Sienna, so we HAVE to get together when I get home from Cali.
Happy Birthday Sienna!!! It looks like she really did get spoiled! I LOVE her skirt - you are amazing!
OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA!! Everything looked like it turned out perfect for her party and Katie's shower..the Barbie Jeep cracks me up! Abby thinks it's so funny to push the button but she won't really ride on it yet. You need to sell those skirts I'm not kidding you I can think of tons of people that would buy them!! You really should they are so cute. Can you believe she is 2?!!
How fun! I can't believe you made that skirt, etc. You are amazing!! It was sooo fun to see you in the office the other day. We still need to do lunch sometime.
Post a Comment