We had Siennas big Party yesterday party pictures to come later when I get the energy!
Today you are TWO and are the most BEAUTIFUL little girl inside and out!
Today you love to DANCE, JUMP, and RUN all over the place and keep mommy on her toes all day!
Today you will give mommy endless hugs and kisses!
Today you count to 3 and love to sing "twinkle twinkle" and the "ABC' song
Today you are the pickiest eater and a few of the only things you will eat are purple grapes, nuggies, and treats or "tweats" as you say!
Today you love to hold my hand everywhere we go and INSIST on doing everything yourself!
Today you make me LAUGH and SMILE all day and are so much FUN to be around. And are the biggest JOY in our lives!
Today you repeat EVERYTHING you hear and have the cutest way of saying things!
Today you love your toe nails painted and have to shoe EVERYONE your CUTE toes!
Today you LOVE to wear your cowboy hat day and night!
Today you sleep with as many stuffed animals as you can get in your bed.
Today you are my BESTEST little friend and I LOVE every minute of being your mom. I can't believe another year has gone by it seems like yesterday you were a newborn. I LOVE you my sweet little ANGEL Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA! I can't believe you have a two year old little girl.
I love that little birthday girl! You have to post a pic of her cupcake birthday outfit! Thanks for letting us come celebrate!
That is so cute. She is so darling. And her outfit in the above pictures is so darling...the bow even matches. You are seriously the cutest little mama. Happy Birthday Sienna!
Post a Comment