Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Brother & Happy New Year

My Cute Brother was born on New Years so we had a fun get together for him last night.  Whitney and I were laughing about how we hated having to go up to Wyoming for New Years when we were in High School, but now I look back and I am so glad that we did!  I have to say that I have the best brother he is such a good example to me in all that he does.  I get a text message every day from him asking me how I am doing and telling me that he loves me and they always make my day!  Happy Birthday Brother I LOVE you!  We had a fun New Years playing BS and laughing our heads off at my mom who by the end of the game had the entire deck of cards in her hands!  Sienna thought it was the best night ever getting to stay up until 10:00 and being the life of the party like usual!  We ended up falling asleep right before midnight (we are getting old) 2008 was a great year I look forward to all the fun memories in 2009 Happy New Year!!!


The "OLD" man!!!



Sienna is finally starting to say "cheese" when we take pictures its so cute!

Look what aunti Boo Boo was teaching Sienna.  If you can't tell that is Whit's tongue she has the SHORTEST tongue ever! ha ha ha 

6 comments:

Melanie said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR~ I am so bummed I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah. That is why you need to make a trip out to TEXAS in 2009!

Cacia said...

We totally went to sleep at 11:30 - lame!

The Beckstead's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beckstead's said...

Ashlee - Thanks so much for the adorable apron, I love it! You're so crafty and very thoughtful. Wish we could have seen you last night. Sienna and Isabelle had a good time playing together. We need to have a date night!

jen said...

Tell Enoch Happy Birthday! What a great big brother to have! Ok, can you post your recipe for those sweet rolls, I'm getting hungry just looking @ them! Lastly, I need your e mail so will you send it to me @ brownsuga6702@comcast.net...I'm gonna go private for a little bit again! Thanks woman! Hope all is well! xoxo

picpen said...

Thanks Sister..... Sure LoVe YoU