Friday, December 26, 2008

Wirthlin Family Party

We had our Wirthlin party the other night and with the snow storm it ended up just being my moms sisters family and ours.  I missed the rest of the family that couldn't come.  I love the holidays because you get to eat all the yummy food and not feel guilty and spend lots of time with family.  I have to say that this Christmas was just not the same without my Grandma.


This was our attempt at a picture I had to post it because it made me laugh!

The Girls

My CUTE parents

We tried several times to gat a decent family pictures and in all of them Sienna was being a stinker!!!

The Boys

2 comments:

Nicole Ritchie Eskelson said...

If I do say so myself...we got a really good family picture. I need to get a copy of your Christmas pics. Love you girl!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

I love the one of us and Sienna and Chase.