Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

We started our busy night at the Schaar's eating dinner and then opening all our presents.  This year Casey's grandparents came and it made the night so fun!  Sienna got a new doll, stroller and too many other toys to name!  Lets just say that since she is the first grandchild on both sides she gets a little spoiled!  After that we went over to my parents house ate some more (I think Casey and I have gained 10 pounds each the last few days!!!)  Then we came home opened pjs hung our stockings and put Sienna boo to bed.  Casey and I had a long night ahead of us putting toys together, wrapping and baking food for christmas morning and christmas dinner.



Sienna loved her new dolly she was giving her kisses all night long it was the cutest thing ever!



We gave Katie her diaper bag filled with the essentials

This is Great Grandma Reynolds helping Sienna open her presents.  This picture is my favorite!

Grandma Tami made Sienna a Eye Spy quilt 


Sienna and Grandma Tami 

Casey with Grandpa Reynolds
Doesn't katie have the cutest dimples ever I hope baby "monkey" gets them!

Sienna loving her pappa

Sienna with Auntie "Boo Boo"


I made this quilt for my Dads Birthday/Christmas

Sienna in her new Christmas pjs


Hanging our stockings all ready for Santa to come

1 comment:

Cacia said...

the blanket you made is so cute. I could never do that!