
My FAVORITE

too cute!




We had our pictures taken a few weeks ago by Bobbie Whitney and I am so happy with how they turned out, especially since this was our second attempt at them the first time Sienna was such a stinker! These are just a few I cant show them all since I am using one for our Christmas card. Thanks again Bobbie you are the best!!!
10 comments:
I love these pictures! I can't wait to see how your Christmas card turns out! You need to bring a sucker for Sienna everytime we do pictures she loved it!
K those pics turned out AMAZING!! What an awesome photographer. You look adorable!! Cute Sienna with her lollipop:) I can't wait to see your Christmas card!
Those are soooo cute. The colorful stuffed animals with the white are soooo precious. Cute family!
SURE WISH WE COULD ALL BE MODEL FAMILY LIKE THE SCHAARS! YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT THOSE PUCTURES ARE PERFECT! I LOVE IT!!!!
Those are so cute!!! Those first two pictures don't even look like Sienna, but I love them!
They did a GREAT job on your portraits! All 3 of you look great! Cute post!
Sienna looks like a little girl...so beautiful. I love them Ash.
Sienna is a dream in her hoodie! I love the sucker in the pics! Your aunt is a genius! You are a gorgeous family!
Way cute!!! Let's get together for Christmas!
FABULOUS Photos! I love her pig tails! Beautiful family that youve got going on! It was so great to see you - wishing you a happy happy happy holiday season! MUAH
Post a Comment