Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party #1

First off I want to say Happy Birthday to my daddy.  He is such a amazing person and I don't know what I would do without him!  So we started our crazy week off with the Eskelson Family party.  Its always fun to get together and catch up over yummy food!


My little screamer!  If you look close enough you can see that she is getting her 2 year old molars they have been the worst teeth so far and of course she is getting all 4 at one time!  And then after this no more teeth until she's 6 yeah!!!!


I love my little Mommas girl!

3 comments:

Addie said...

Uhhhhhhh what??? Where the heck did you get that cute sweater! Can I borrow some of your clothes???? Shoot

Addie said...

That is me "liz" above.

Lindsey said...

So cute!!! No fun about the teeth, not looking forward to those either. Merry Christmas!