Friday, May 30, 2008

SAS = Sienna Ann Schaar!!!!!

Don't let that sweet smile fool you!!!  These last few weeks I keep asking myself where did my little sweet baby go?  It seems like now that she is walking she has gotten ten times harder and ten times the attitude!!!  Instead of wanting to snuggle with me she wants to be down and if I don't give her what she want she SCREAMS at the top of her lungs.  Yes I am the mom in the store with the little girl throwing a full blown tantrum!!!  My mom used to tell me that she hoped I got a little girl just like me well mom you got your wish, Sienna is so much like me its scary!!!!   Even on my hardest days I couldn't imagine my life without her I love her sassy little personality.  Heres a few things about Sienna I could name a million but heres just a few.

1.  She wont drink milk to save her life believe me we tried 5 days without anything to drink and she never gave in!!! (does that tell you just how strong willed she is) my doctor had me do it and said that by the second day most kids give in nope not Sienna!
2.  She loves to dance the second she hears music she starts dancing it is so cute!!!
3.  NO to Sienna means scream at your top of your lungs and keep doing it!!!
4.  She never stops talking I swear she is always babbling and when she is not you know she is up to something naughty!!!
5.  Her favorite toys are buckles they keep her so busy 
6.  Sienna loves books we read a lot during the day
7.  Her new favorite treat fruit snacks she can't eat them fast enough!!!
8.  Sienna loves the Wiggles it is the only thing she will watch on tv (thank you Wiggles for a little time to myself during the day)
9.  She loves to point to her nose eyes and mouth and is so proud of herself when she does it
10.  Sienna loves our horses she says heeee when she sees them its so cute!

oh how  I love this little girl every day she makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes!!!



 

5 comments:

rach said...

Its ok ash we love sasy girls thats what makes us girls she is so stinkin cute!!

Liz said...

She is so much like Hannah I can't even believe it...your next child will most likely be a piece of cake in comparison, if you had the calm one first you would think the sassy second one was from hell! But guess what, my sassy Hannah is one of my sweetest, helpful, funny kids. And Sienna is sooooo cute! Don't we just love these little crazy creatures?

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Hahaha...that makes me laugh so hard! What a funny girl. You can try to teach them and raise them the best way you know how but at the end of the day they are born with their own personalities and attitudes! We def need to get together I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one in the store with the screaming child. Abby loves the wiggles too!! Cory is even starting to memorize the songs:)

Lindsey said...

I love it! It's good to know that other kids this age do throw full blown tantrums and Caylin isn't an exception! I am excited to get together again soon - it's been way too long.

Brando and Annie said...

That just made me laugh because it's all so true! I can't wait til I have mine and they can play all the time!