Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy MOTHERS Day!

I had a great Mothers Day it started a lot earlier than I would have liked, but hey thats the life a mom!  Casey knows that I have the hardest time getting out of the house before noon so he fed and bathed Sienna while I got ready.  He was so cute and got up  early to make me breakfast in bed, but I told him I would rather sleep!!!  Casey is so thoughtful and always makes holidays so perfect!!  Then we were off to his cousins  9:00 a.m. homecoming  and then  to Casey's parents house for lunch and then my parents for a early dinner! Sienna is so lucky to have two Grandmas that love and spoil her rotten especially since she is the first grandchild on both sides!  And I can't thank my mom enough for being such a amazing mom and being such a great roll model for me as a mom.  Life as a mom is a lot tougher at times than I ever thought, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.



I never thought I would be the mom that matched her kids but when I saw this outfit for Sienna I couldn't resist I am a sucker for red shoes!




Sienna and Grandma Tami




Sienna has been working hard at walking she is getting so good!

I love my little stinker.  


I thought this was the cutest picture of my mom and Sienna.  I just love those little piggys!


After a long day and a 20 min nap were finally done making the rounds!!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

okay, you have that stinkin cute jogging suit on again. can i have it? just kidding. darling pictures. happy mothers day.

Lindsey said...

Look at her go! It is fun to see her walking. You two look cute as ever. Happy (late) Mother's Day to you and we need to get together again soon, and I really mean it!!!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Cute outfits. I love that we have the same taste. You, Melissa and I should wear our outfits on the same day. (: I really love the mom and me look. Too cute!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!

Natalie said...

awww you and Sienna look beautiful!!! I'm glad to see you've gotten into Jottum.....it is my weakness I tell you! Did you get Sienna's at four and twenty? Gorgeous! Oh ps - I got the same Juicy outfit in Florida except mine is the ivory color. LOVE it!!! I swear we have a lot of the same stuff - so weird and funny!

Melanie said...

SHUT UP! Could you look any more beautiful? You have the best legs. And... I love the red shoes, I have some that are similar and I love them!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute outfit on both of you! Your answer to that question you asked...he is a regional at Apx Alarm. Busy busy busy boy! What does your hubby do?