Wednesday, April 16, 2008

St. George/Las Vegas

After waking up at 5:00 a.m. and a long car ride Sienna is still smiling.  Notice the Hair!!!


Sienna loves the pool
Cute little bum!


On our way to Las Vegas




Doing what I do best Shopping!!!

Watching the fountains outside our hotel



Sienna is so close to walking not too much longer


  We had to cancel our Trip to Hawaii so we decided we would take a little road trip to cheer us up.  We went to St. George for a few days and then went to fabulous Las Vegas for a few more.  It was in the high 80s and even reached 90 one of the days.  We spent our days at the pool and the rest of the time shopping.  Thank you to my nice husband who entertained Sienna while I went into every store!!!  We had such a fun time it was hard to come home to the crappy cold again.

9 comments:

rach said...

She is so stinkin cute i love how happy she is such a good little girl! looks like fun!

Brando and Annie said...

I love all the pictures! I am so jealous that looks so fun I need a trip! I love her hair right after she woke up! Classic!

Lindsey said...

How come you had to cancel??? That's too bad, but it looks like you had a blast in Vegas, and the weather makes me jealous! The hair is great. We really need to get together soon! Give me a call when you want to hang.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I will totally send you an invite, and put you on my friends list!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I can't even stand how cute Sienna is! I'm glad you still got to get away for the weekend. You'll have to reschedule Hawaii in December so we can hang.

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

she is so dang cute! I can't believe how much hair that little girl has..I totally to relate to the messes! It takes all your energy to clean, feed, bathe, and entertain them!! Your vacation looked like fun..I need a good shopping vacation for sure!

Sanders Family said...

I LOVE her hair in the first picture.
We need to do a girls trip to Vegas so I can have you as my personal shopper!

Natalie said...

How FUN! I am trying to talk Ryan into going to Vegas for a few days - I feel like a need a little break right now! Sienna is such a doll - I am loving the Kate Mack suit (my girls have the same one!). I wish I could see all the goodies you got.......I am jealous of all your shopping bags!

Liz said...

oh my gads, sienna is darling...so fun to have a little girl first, their so fun to dress up!!! where did you get the coral sweat suit that you have on in one of your vegas pictures? it was great to see you, i added you to my blog so i will check up on ya. see ya, let me know if you hear from my sister!!!