Sunday, April 27, 2008

FuN At WhEelEr FaRm!

Little miss SASS!



Siennas new thing is when she gives loves she pats your face and goes ohhhh! Its priceless I love it.


Cute little Wrangler


Sienna loves the horses must run in her blood!


Cute little Stinker!!


We went to Wheeler farm today and Sienna loved it, we walked there a bunch last year but she was to little to really know what was going on.  She was too funny when we would leave one set of animals to go see the next she would throw a full on fit (oh the joys of tantrums)!!  It was so fun to hear try to make the animal sounds, to her everything says moo and is a birdie!!!  These last few weeks she has really started to talk and it's so cute in her little raspy voice!  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you sis and Sienna!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you.

Liz said...

She is so cute. Enjoy the time you have with just her...I remember when I just had Hannah, those times are priceless. She reminds me a lot of Hannah. Not to mention she is the first grandchild just like Hannah was. She's not at all spoiled is she? hee hee

Lindsey said...

What a little sass for sure! I want to see her taking steps! Let me know when a good time is for you to get together.

rach said...

So stinkin cute! I love how happy she is! You need to teach me the tricks of the traid!

Nicole Ritchie Eskelson said...

Oh how I wish I could play with you guys during the day. Wheeler Farm is my favorite! I used to work there and give farm tours...I even drove the tractor. Aunt Colie loves you Sienna! Let's play soon!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love that she is talking. How fun! We'll have to get Chase and Sienna together soon.

Becky said...

I love Wheeler Farm!! She is so cute!