I don't even know where to start with describing this trip other than saying it was simply AMAZING!! I can't thank my mom enough for taking us and letting us all get a break from the cold and our HECTIC lives! We did nothing but RELAX, eat and shop (my idea for a perfect vacation) it was hard to come home to reality!! I wish we would of taken more pictures, but there is always next year right girls.
This was our view from our room
The AMAZING Hula pie!
At our FAVORITE restaurant in Whalers Village
My mom was so cute and bought us all Leis one night that smelled so good
We went on a whale watch one of the mornings and the whales were AMAZING! Every direction you would look they were jumping and splashing.
8 comments:
So glad you Girlys got to go looks way to fun!!!
Ahhh...what gooood memories I have of our trip to Maui. It was so fun to be with you girls. We really need to make this a yearly event.
Does your Mom want to adopt a daughter? I LOVE Hawaii!!! Some people in High School said we looked like twins!
I love these pics and so glad that you were able to get away! I want in on next years trip! I will even participate in a paddle boat race if needs be! haha
PS you are gorgeous!
Aww...how fun!! What a cute mom you have to put this together! I can't imagine I bet that was PURE heaven away from the demands of being a mom, AND a wife! You skinny minnie what have you been doing you look so good!!! Hope things are going well for you guys:)
I love all your pictures!!! It makes me want to be on a vacation now! We need to do a fun trip like this one day!
You guys look so happy and refreshed! What a great trip...lucky girls!
What a fun girls trip! I am so jealous! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment