Making 4th of july skirts....I made 4 all together 2T, 6 month, 8 month, 3 month
We go swimming almost every day and play outside in the "beep beep"
Babysit sweet little Haylee every monday! WOW to all you mothers that have more than one kid!!!
Anniversary.... Whats better than flowers, shoes, clothes and a couples massage Thank You Honey!
We get to play with our BEST FRIENDS!!! Annie has taken up sewing and these 2 have so much together they are the best of buds! Sienna says Addison 50 times a day and names every bug after her!
6 comments:
You are so talented. Those outfits are to die for. It looks like you have been having a fun summer. Sienna is getting so big. She is such a cutie!
Your talent amazes me! You never seize to amaze me! I want to come pick up sewing so I can join the hang outs! I love you! Excited for your birthday! xoxo
Tory Burch shoes and a massage, you spoiled girl! I love those dresses you made jeez you make it look so easy..cute pics of Sienna that has to be sooo nice to have the pool in your neighborhood.
You have certainly been busy. Those 4th of July outfits are darling! Sienna is so cute and growing so fast. And I love the wedding pictures...you two are such a perfect couple! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Bday girl friend. I know you probably will not get this on your bday but just know I was thinking about you. We are going up to bear lake over raspberry days july 30th. It would be great to see you guys up there, we even thought of having a little bbq with whomever is up there. Let me know your schedule. Darling skirts, someday I will find some talent.
Post a Comment