Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sienna Boo

 When I saw this little suit it put the biggest SMILE on my face and I couldn't wait to try it on Sienna.  So while it snows outside Sienna Boo is running around in her new swim suit!!!!  I can't believe that in less than a month she will be 2.  Within this last month she has changed so much into a talking little sassy pants.  She loves to sing "twinkle twinkle"  all day long and is so proud of herself that she can count to 3.  She LOVES to read and watch wiggles (why does my child have to like the wiggles I can't STAND them, but I have to admit watching her dance and sing along with them is too CUTE)  She has 2 favorite books B is for Bear & Buzz Buzz Busy Bees and she has memorized them because we read them so much.  

Sienna loves dolls and stuffed animals and loves to give them all kisses and say "oh so cute". She repeats everything we say around here and it made me stop swearing in a hurry ! One of my most favorite things about Sienna is how sweet she is to everyone around her she says hi to everyone we see and when we leave places she will say "bye has a nice day".  And whenever she cleans something up or puts something away for me she says "thanks" before I can even say it.  I feel like she is like a little sponge soaking up everything around her.  I wish I could just stop time and keep her this way forever, although the tantrums get old I couldn't imagine her any other way!


8 comments:

Cacia said...

I love her little legs under that tu-tu suit. That is one of the cutest suits I have seen - I am obsessed with swimsuits and already have my eye on a bunch for our little one this summer!

Sara Jane said...

So cute! All the stars aligned for our shopping trip last night! That suit is insanely cute on her!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

That's one cute swimming suit!!! Sienna looks like she's feeling better. Chase is over his cough, but now he's getting his molars. . . . .NO FUN. Poor guy. Lets try and get together next week. (:

The Beckstead's said...

I can't believe she's almost 2! Buzz Buzz Busy Bees is Belle's favorite book too.

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

k I LOVE her swimming suit..so sassy!! I'm so glad that you already bought her one cos I ordered Abby's a few weeks ago off gymboree and Cory threw a fit he couldn't believe I spent money on a swimming suit and matching sandals in winter! hahaha..She is growing up I love that she can count, CUTE GIRL! If you still want to do a class for the girls there is a gym in draper called "the little gym" I was going to take Abby next week to try it out..they teach them a couple gymnastic tricks and I've heard it's really fun for that age. Let me know if you want to do it too! Oh I totally think Sienna needs a sibling! It's funny how they grow up from month to month. I want to come on Thursday I'm going to call you this week and get details because NOOO I am not talented it didn't turn out as good as I hoped but ??

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Oh and thanks for the name advice..this time around it is SO much harder thinking of the right name!

rach said...

STOP IT!!! She is so stinkin cute i cant handle it! can Bentley borrow that suit yea trev would love that idea!! Oh she is such a doll I love it and two really they grow up way to fast!!!

Liz said...

Oh I miss those days. I love the little legs...I could just eat em up! She is so darling.