Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GaRdNeR ViLlage

Casey had the day off yesterday so we decided to go over to Gardner Village.  In my mind I was thinking Sienna would love it and we could take some cute pictures together instead she was a little monster.  There were SO many people there screaming crying kids everywhere which made Sienna think she should be one of them!  Seriously what was I thinking going there 3 days before Halloween?   


This was the only smile I got the entire time!!!

Sienna running as fast as she can away from me and the camera!

Can you tell how much she wanted to be held!  STINKER!


Once again trying to getaway from me

Scary little monster

Cute little pumpkin

5 comments:

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

LOL..the pics still turned out so cute! I think the best ones are when they are screaming and just being themselves. I LOVE her shoes..what a little princess!

Meg and Nate said...

I can't believe how big Sienna is! She's so cute! You looked pretty natural holding Graham the other night, I think it might be time for another baby! Well, I just wanted to say thanks for that cute bow. You didn't need to get me that but I really appreciate it. I'll be sure to post a picture soon to show how cute she looks in it. Thanks!

Brando and Annie said...

I love the pictures of Sienna! She is so funny you were not kidding that she didn't want her picture taken! Oh well there is always next year. At least you tried!

Nick and Mary Eden said...

First of all hands down you are such a TROOPER for even attempting that field trip! Let alone the fact you look so Smashing beauitful and able to pull of a smile...we would have never known what a day you had had you not tell us! XXOOXOO I can't wait to see you and meet you cute little family! E

Cacia said...

Her bow is so cute. I love her little face