I think... I need to go take some pictures for my Photography class tonight
I know... the Church is true
I want.... way too many things
I have..... the CUTEST little family
I miss...... my Grandma
I fear........ that the Economy wont change any time soon
I feel...... pain in my hips they drive me crazy these days (my doctors think I have arthritis I will find out in a few weeks I am so nervous)
I hear...... my iTunes and Sienna Screaming
I smell..... Siennas stinky diaper that I am going to go change
I cry.......... too much
I search... the internet for cute stuff I love shopping online its a bad habit!
I wonder.. what the future will bring
I regret..... getting in fights and saying things I don't mean
I love..... my little Sienna boo even when she is a STINKER
I care..... about what people think about me, I wish I didn't because I know it shouldn't matter!
I always..... start my morning with a Diet Coke
I worry..... about EVERYTHING
I am not..... getting pregnant anytime soon maybe next spring
I remember.... the first time I met Casey I thought he was rude he didn't even give me the time of day!
I believe..... in my husband he is the hardest worker I know and I can't thank him enough for all he does for me
I sing........ all the time I wish I wouldn't have quit voice lessons when I was in High School
I don't always... answer my phone and then I forget to call whoever it was that called back I am sorry I don't mean anything by it I just FORGET!
I argue.... WAY TOO MUCH I have a opinion about everything (hey at least I can admit it)
I write..... everything on my calender otherwise I would forget everything
I win...... every argument (don't you know that I am always right) ha ha ha
I lose..... my phone at least once a day it drives me insane sometimes I can be the biggest space case!!!!
I listen..... to my little one talking to her baby, it always puts a smile on my face when I hear her cute little voice
I don't understand..... how people think cooking is fun I hate it, its messy and time consuming!
I can usually be found..... at home in sweats (can you say LAZY)
I need.... to loose some weight
I forget.... where I put things all the time yesterday I lost $20 because I can't remember what I did with it (no I didn't spend it I would remember that)
I am happy..... being a stay at home mom, shopping, riding horses, going out on DATE'S with Casey, being with my family.........
I Tag.... Jennie, Liz, Nichole, Annie
4 comments:
Yes I do have all the smells with me all the time now. I will be doing a open house around the 9th of october for the holidays, but you can order anytime. if you can wait until then you dont have to pay shipping or if you and others order over $150 worth together then you dont have to pay shipping then either. I totally argree with you on the fruity scents! There are some really good ones out there now especially with the holidays arounf the corner. you can call me if you have any questions or want to smell them sooner, katie has my number!
hahaha..k are we so much alike?! I swear our answers were the same on this one! We like to argue, very competitive, have to write things down and are bad @ calling people back!! OH and I agree with you on the cooking thing it is SO messy and very expensive! Thank goodness kneaders is just around the corner now:) That's cool that you guys sew every Thurs..when I talk Cor into getting me a sewing machine I would LOVE it!!
would this by any chance be me you tagged...you butthead if so! just kidding...thats a cute tag!
Ashlee so fun to read all that fun stuff about you. Hey if you talk to aimee will you see if I can be added to her invite list to view her blog...or maybe she does not want me to see it. Thanks
Post a Comment