My amazing grandma passed away early this morning. I can't thank her enough for all that she has done for me and taught me. She has been there for me through every big event in my life always cheering me on. She took such good care of me whenever I was sick and my mom was at work. I always said that I was lucky how much I was sick when I was little because I got to have my Grandma all to myself. It has been a really hard week, but I know that she is in a better place and out of pain. I am so thankful for the church and the faith that I have of eternal families and knowing that one day I will see her again. She will be greatly missed no holiday will be the same without her. Today is my birthday and I am so sad and don't feel like celebrating much, but I know that my Grandma would want me to be happy and celebrate not only my birthday but her amazing life.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Goodbye my Beautiful Grandma
My amazing grandma passed away early this morning. I can't thank her enough for all that she has done for me and taught me. She has been there for me through every big event in my life always cheering me on. She took such good care of me whenever I was sick and my mom was at work. I always said that I was lucky how much I was sick when I was little because I got to have my Grandma all to myself. It has been a really hard week, but I know that she is in a better place and out of pain. I am so thankful for the church and the faith that I have of eternal families and knowing that one day I will see her again. She will be greatly missed no holiday will be the same without her. Today is my birthday and I am so sad and don't feel like celebrating much, but I know that my Grandma would want me to be happy and celebrate not only my birthday but her amazing life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well said sis!! She will be greatly missed. Sure love you girl!
Ash-
I am so sorry. Your Grandma is beautiful, your Mom looks just like her. Happy Birthday, try and have a good day. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so glad you had her come and do pictures with you and Sienna. That picture of her is so beautiful. I hope you had a good birthday. We will do dinner next week for it! Sorry again about your grandma I know how much you loved her!
Eccles I'm so sorry! I know exactly what you are going through. My heart and feelings go out to your family. I'm glad you decided to celebrate your grandma's life. I'm sure that is exactly what she would have wanted. Please text or email me if you need anything. I would love to make dinner for you. Let me know when you would like me to drop it off.
sorry ashlee about your cute grandma, that definitely puts a damper on things. What did she die from? She just looks really young. Anyhow take care of yourself
am
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. She was a beautiful woman. What a bummer for your birthday...hope you can try to have a little fun!!! Hang in there!
Sorry to hear about your cute grandma..that is tough! Try to have a good b-day and if you need anything please let me know!!
I miss her too. She was an amazing lady. Thanks for the post!!!
Post a Comment