From 7lbs 9oz to 22 lbs.....So big!!!
Birth Announcment
6 months
8 months
I can't believe a year ago today I was going to the hospital to be induced. We checked in Thursday the 8th at 8:00 p.m. and had our Beautiful little girl Friday March 9th at 3:19 p.m. by emergency Csection. This last year has been the best year of Casey's and my lives. I have loved every second of being a mom. Every day Sienna teaches me something new and inspires me to be the best mom that I can be. I am so grateful for her and what a blessing she is. Sienna has always been a really good baby she is full of SAS and reminds me so much of myself (scary I know)! I am so excited to see what this next year has to bring and continue to watch her grow and develop. Happy Birthday my little Angel!
6 comments:
Happy 1st Bday Sienna! Such a big milestone. Those are the cutest pics...you are so good at keeping up with that!
Oh Ash, your such a good little mama...thanks for being such a great friend. Love you! Happy Birthday little Sienna.
Happy Birthday Sienna! I can't believe our little girls are so big already, and just think of what is yet to come! Hope things went well yesterday!
Post a Comment