I cant believe we are already home. Time flys when your having fun!! The plain rides were long and hard, but so worth it. Sienna had so much fun she loved playing in the sand we both would be covered from head to toe by the end of the day! We went to Easter brunch at the Grand Wailea and it was amazing. I didn't take very may pictures so I guess I will have to make up for it when we go back in 5 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I have been waiting for pictures! You and Sienna look so cute. I love your yellow shirt. I wish I had another trip planned so I had something to look forward to, sooo jealous you are going back in May.
I love your pictures. Did little Sienna have fun? Wish we could have joined you. Love you!
I'm so jealous, especially after this lovely snow! You look fabulous and it looks like Sienna really enjoyed herself! I will call you later so we can plan a play date!
I am so jealous it looks like it was so much fun! I love all Sienna's outfits they are so cute! You will have to take more pictures in May when you go back!
oooohh..I love the pics! It looks like you guys had so much fun and you look nice and tan:) Sienna has so much hair!!! This week has been crazy getting things ready for Abby's b-day but we should get together sometime maybe next week?!!
Post a Comment