Wednesday, February 27, 2008
One Year Pictures
I can't believe my little baby will be one in a week. It seems like just yesterday she was a newborn and now I am baby proofing my house and chasing her all over the place. I had her one year pictures taken last week and look how cute they are!!! Bobbie Whitney took them and they turned out Amazing! Bobbie took Sienna's announcement picture (the butterfly) and since then I have had to have different photographers take Sienna's pictures while Bobbie took a break. But she is back doing kids pictures again and I can't tell you how excited I am! I am obsessed with getting Sienna's pictures taken. I love capturing every new stage and all of her sweet expressions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! You figured it out! Those pictures are so cute. Thanks for hanging out and I'm excited to get Sienna and Caylin together again!
Those pictures are amazing. I am in love with the ones with her and the cake.
love those pics! I never did any like that for ava's one year and now kickin' myself for it. Pics are so worth the price. Especially when they are so darling
Those pictures are the most adorable thing that I have ever seen! I love her! I need to see her soon! So glad you started a blog!
The pictures turned out awesome!
Ohhh...those pics are so cute! I need to get Abby's done before she grows anymore! Sienna is looking more like her mommy..she is a doll we need to get together!
Post a Comment